Sunday, January 16, 2011

Greetings From Cincinnati, OH

It's a new year 2011 and I am blogging again. I am the biggest "flake" when it comes to blogging so we'll see how long this "shit" is going to last. My last blog was on the Microsoft "Spaces" platform and my work schedule in workforce development in this economy in SouthWest Ohio was killing me [2007-2009] so I chucked it. [no suprises here]

Then Microsoft announced that they were shelving the platform but advising users [if they wanted to] that WordPress is available to migrate their blog(s) [before Spring '11] to this platform but I decided to resume on Blogspot.

Have a enjoyable but productive 2011! - CinShel -

3 comments:

  1. greetings from long island, ny -lol
    Now kick it with that info-polit-entertainment stuff you do so well-lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dude; Thanks for visiting from the L.I. - I'll visit your neck of the woods soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Nice spot. Looks like you've made a good start. I hope you stay around, you keep us well informed!

    ReplyDelete